Sunday, November 17, 2013

C4K November Summary

Stacking Bottle Tops

Last week I read a post on Ms. George's class blog where two young girls made a bridge by stacking bottle tops. They posed the question of how many bottle caps were used. This is a great activity for the girls because it let them be creative and think about the best way to construct a model bridge.

My comment was:Hi, my name is Alyssa. I'm a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. This bridge is wonderful and a great use of bottle tops! I think you used at least 200 bottle tops. Keep us the fantastic work!!

Ghost Story

The week before I read the post of a young boy who told a ghost story. This was fantastic! This short story let him be creative in school while promoting writing. This was one of the best C4C posts I have seen all year. He really got into the short story and wrote very well for his grade level.

http://www.babble.com/celebrity/halloween-jokes-15-clean-jokes-you-can-share-with-the-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment